Given nearly $100,000 back to the local community via scholarship awards or upgrades and enhancements to multiple school venues.
These upgrades include:
- $8000 toward new fly rails for the Fort Atkinson High School Auditorium.
- A new sound system for the Luther Elementary Stage
- A new computerised lighting system for the Luther Elementary Stage
- Purchased 100 comfortable chairs at Luther for use in the school board room and for spectators when we perform plays.
- Launched a youth theatre group called Youth FACT to provide acting opportunities for younger actors in our community.
- Donated $700 to the Jefferson County Humane Society from the profits of 2014's Wizard of Oz production
- Donated a full car load of food as well as cash donations from 2014's A Christmas Carol reader's theatre production